Complete gyro setup from Salt. This gyro kit is designed to work with nearly all BMX frames. The kit includes an upper cable, lower cable, gyro lower plate (for non-integrated headset frames) gyro tabs, upper gyro plate and all cable barrel adjusters.
Here is how it works:
- Integrated headtube frames: If you have an integrated headtube you must have gyro tab holes in your headtube to install this gyro. When installing just install the gyro tabs and the upper gyro plate (under your stem) and then route the cable. Discard the lower gyro plate.
- Non-integrated headtube frames (sometimes known as aheadsets): If you have an regular aheadset headtube (I.e a headset with press in cups) then you would need to simply remove the top headset cap and re-install with the lower gyro plate underneath - essentially creating Gyro tabs. Then install the upper gyro plate under your stem (use your spacers underneath this to create some space between the two plates) and route the cables as above. Discard the screw in Gyro tabs.
Seen this cheaper elsewhere? We price match any legitimate competitor!
- Free Delivery Over €99 in Germany
- Free Delivery Over €179.95 (EU*)
- Standard Delivery From €5.95
- Express Delivery Available
- 90 Day hassle free returns
- *Excludes Some Regions
90 Day Returns
Duty Free Shipping from Germany
100% Secure Shopping
Trustpilot rate US excellent