Produced from 1987 to 1991 with no model name, but sometimes referred to as "S&M Standard Forks" these forks were included with early K-9 D-zine, Mad Dog and Dirtbike frames as part of a frame-set. Made for use with a shafted stem and 1" threaded headset, these forks feature extended legs, double thick (welded together) drop-outs and are drilled for front brakes. This fork was replaced by our original Pitchfork in 1991.
Seen this cheaper elsewhere? We price match any legitimate competitor!
- Free Delivery Over €99 in Germany
- Free Delivery Over €179.95 (EU*)
- Standard Delivery From €5.95
- Express Delivery Available
- 90 Day hassle free returns
- *Excludes Some Regions
90 Day Returns
Europe's #1 BMX Shop
100% Secure Shopping
Trustpilot rate US excellent