Dan Paley is the latest BSD rider to get a signature frame. Dan is pretty particular when it comes to bike parts, he figured his ideal frame was somewhere in between a WZA and an ALVX. The Soulja is just that and features a 75.2 degree headangle, 8.8” standover, 12.8 – 13.2” rear end and new invest cast dropouts. Features invest cast 7mm thick dropouts with built in chain tensioners, external toptube and downtube gussets and extra wide rear end for up to 2.4" tyres
Seen this cheaper elsewhere? We price match any legitimate competitor!
- Free Delivery Over €99 in Germany
- Free Delivery Over €179.95 (EU*)
- Standard Delivery From €5.95
- Express Delivery Available
- 90 Day hassle free returns
- *Excludes Some Regions